The Rolls PM52 Headphone Tap is for connecting headphones to a speaker line. The unit takes a speaker level signal and allows the user to inchtap in inch with a pair of headphones. It's just like using a stage monitor, but using headphones instead of a heavy speaker.The 1/4 inch TRS phono Mono/Stereo loop jacks are for cascading more boxes in series, or connecting to a monitor speaker. There are two headphone jacks and a volume control. The PM52 uses the speaker line signal for power, so it requires no batteries or external power.
- Converts speaker level signals to headphone level
- Mono/Stereo mode
- No external power or batteries required
- Power Amp loop through
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.