The Rolls RM83t is an eight channel mixer in a single rack space intended for a variety of sound reinforcement applications including board rooms, churches, mixing console expansion etc. Virtually any application where up to eight microphones need to be mixed together and space is limited, is met by the RM83t.Each of the eight channels has a transformer balanced XLR microphone input, as well as a 1/4 inch unbalanced input. The 1/4 inch jacks may be internally reconfigured to become channel Inserts or Direct Outputs. Inserts provide a way to get each individual channel signal in and out of the RM83t mainly for processing purposes.A Direct Output is simply taking the signal from the channel only. Each channel has individually switchable +48 VDC phantom power. The RCA Prefade (pre Master Level) Output may be connected to the RCA Aux Buss Input for cascading two RM83t units together. This Output may also be used for recording purposes and the Aux Buss Input. The Main output for the RM83t is a balanced male XLR jack. This output has a switch for Line or Mic level output.
- Eight 1/4 inch unbalanced inputs, each may be internally jumpered to become an Insert or a Direct Output
- Eight transformer balanced XLR microphone inputs
- Individually switchable +48 VDC phantom power
- Mic or Line output level"
- RCA Aux Buss Input for cascading, or as a ninth unbalanced input
- RCA Prefader (pre Master Vol.) Output for recording, monitoring or cascading
- Tone controls (treble/bass cut)