Rotolight Creative Colour Kit with HD LED Stealth Ringlight, Stand & Color FX Filters Also Includes Belt Pouch
The Rotolight creative color kit is the world's most portable, professional, single-light creative HD lighting solution and is designed for photographers and videographers alike. The Rotolight ring light produces a natural, warm and shadowless wide light beam, making it perfect for HD-DSLR photography, HD Cinematography, Videography and ENG applications for use on location or in a studio environment.As a continuous light source, Rotolight provides DSLR photographers with a 'Shoot What You See' alternative to flash and delivers that classic, sought-after 'fashion ringlight' effect, without red eye reflection or unwanted blink responses.Each Rotolight contains a filter holder and a custom Lee Lighting 6-piece ring-filter Calibration Gel Set for studio calibrated color at 6900K, 5600K, 4100K and 3200K plus soft diffusion and Also included in the Creative Color Kit is the Rotolight Color FX Gel Filter Kit, comprising 10 of the most popular Lee Lighting color FX filter gels including 8 Color FX filters for sidelight, backlight, kicker or toplight and two Cosmetic filters for skin tone enhancement enabling a wide range of lighting effects from one compact, easy to carry Kit.The Rotolight Stand Mount allows mounting on tripods, lighting stands, rail support systems or to a standard accessory shoe for use with HD-DSLR Cameras or Camcorders. The whole lighting kit fits into the Accessory Belt Pouch (also supplied) and weighs less than 470g (1LB). The Pouch can
- 48 Latest Generation Pro Grade ultra bright LED's, now 25% brighter than previous models
- Continuous light source for DSLR photography
- Delivers a widely dispersed light with soft diffused shadows, resulting in evenly balanced illumination
- Dimmable over 1.5 stops using neutral density filters
- Fast-Deployable in under 2 seconds
- Includes LEE Filter Gel kit
- Lasts up to 4 hours on AA batteries with the new redesigned battery compartment
- Perfectly calibrated for 6300K, 5600K, 4300K and 3200K
- Shoot what you see - no flash shadows or red-eye"
- Warm natural 'shadowless' color
- With the new stand the Rotolight mounts via Accessory shoe or directly to a spare tripod, lighting stand or stud
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.