The Rotolight Professional Sound & Light Kit is the worlds most portable professional single-light creative HD lighting / audio solution and is designed for photographers and videographers alike. The RL48-B produces a natural warm and shadowless wide light beam giving photographers a Shoot What You See alternative to flash and delivers that classic sought-after fashion ringlight effect without red eye reflection or unwanted blink responses. The Roto-Mic is adjustable for both loud and soft sound sources with the three position level control (-10dB / 0dB / +10dB) and eliminate rumble using the two step high pass filter (80hz / flat). This kit includes: Roto-Mic Rotolight RL48-B Stealth Color FX Gel Filter Kit Stand Mount & Accessory Pouch.
- 140 Degree Beam Angle for shadowless soft-light
- Adjustable Color Temperature 6300K 5600K 'daylight' 4100K & 3200K
- Switchable Gain Control: -10dB / 0dB / +10dB
- Tungsten Equivalent 100w continuous flicker-free output
- Uni-Directional Condenser Mic 40Hz - 20kHz frequency response
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.