Easy to Use Extremely Reliable Basic Triggering Remote Power Adjustment 4 Groups, Stop Accurate 4 Memory Locations 1,500' Range Jr2 Transmitter If you are looking for a simple solution and don't need iTTL/ETTL or High Speed Sync, then the Jr2 System is the perfect way to trigger your off-camera flashes and studio strobes.The Transmitter simply attaches to your camera hot-shoe or via a cable through the PC Sync port. It provides incredibly simple controls that are easy to learn even for a beginner. Control 4 different groups of off camera lights, easily toggle your groups on and off and save your settings to 4 different memory locations. The Jr2 transmitter can also control any PX Receivers you have when used with a Canon setup. Jr2 Receiver The Jr2 Receiver is a great easy solution for triggering your off-camera flashes and studio strobes. Simply attach the Jr2 Receiver directly to your speedlight style flash or to your studio light via the included cables and you're ready to go. You can control the power output of your Alien Bees, White Lightning or Zeus Strobes, as well as almost any Canon or Nikon compatible speedlight including the Nikon 700 and 900 series flashes. The Jr2 Receiver provides stop accurate control for your lighting and may be assigned to one of 4 different lighting groups for maximum creative freedom
- RadioPopper Jr2 Studio Set III for Canon Camera, Includes Transmitter and 3x Receiver, 902-928MHz
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.