The RadioPopper Nano is the easiest RadioPopper yet. It is an extremely reliable basic radio trigger with the most powerful radio on the market. This product can be of great value to customers who are on a budget, yet do not want to sacri ce reliability and build quality. Setup is easy as there are only two touch-sensitive buttons, a power/test button and a channel select button. 4 LEDs indicate current channel as well as battery level. The Nano Transmitter is very small and locks directly onto the camera's hotshoe. The Nano Receiver can attach directly to a ash with the integrated hotshoe or to any other ash via the 3.5mm sync port. The Nano Receiver's hotshoe and sync port can be used simultaneously allowing a single Receiver to trigger more than one ash. The Nano's special blend of plastic makes it extremely rugged. The box includes everything you need to start shooting including battery, a sync cord and a quickstart guide.
- Compatibility, Any shoe mount flash as well as any strobe that is capable of firing via a sync port."
- Tapping the power button will test fire your Nano and will also cause the Nano to indicate its battery level, with 4 lights being a full battery. Many battery saving features have been built into the product to ensure a long battery life.
- The Nano has 4 channels, so you can have multiple photographers on the same location without interference. The Nano is compatible with all other RadioPopper products on channels 1-4. To change your channel, simply double tap the channel button.
- The Nano uses touch sensitive button technology. This significantly increases button life as there are no moving parts that can be susceptible to dirt and moisture.
- The Nano's powerful radio allows you to shoot in locations where other triggers fail. The maximum range in ideal conditions is over 1,750 feet!
- The RadioPopper Nano is the easiest RadioPopper yet. It is an extremely reliablebasic radio trigger with the most powerful radio on the market.
- The Receiver attaches directly to a flash with the integrated hotshoe and to anyother light via the 3.5mm sync port. The Nano Receiver's hotshoe and sync port can be used simultaneously allowing a single Receiver to trigger more than one flash.
- The Transmitter simply slides onto your camera's hotshoe and locks into place.
- This system is small and sleek. The Nano is designed to complement the contours of your camera. It is unobstructive and small enough to fit in your pocket. The Nano is made of a high strength plastic blend making it extremely rugged.
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.