The heart of the cutter is its hollow-ground Sheffield tungsten steel rotary blade, self-sharpening for a long life of clean, precise cuts. The housing fits the hand comfortably while completely, and safely, enclosing the cutting blade. Die-cast alloy construction in the cutting head and end supports adds strength, maintains alignment and helps guarantee years of service. Double steel tube suspension guides the cutting head with the stability essential for accurate, repeatable cuts. Four nylon bearings in the head further assure quiet, effortless cutting. Transparent clamping strip automatically holds material in place without risk of damage. Convenient cut guide lines help align your work. Extruded aluminum squaring arm incorporates a combination inch/metric measuring scale and accepts the included Side Guide. High pressure laminate in a handsome photo gray keeps the baseboard warp-free, hard-wearing and easy to clean.
- Product Type Trimmer
- Manufacturer Part Number RC RCM18
- Manufacturer RotaTrim
- Product Name Pro M Professional Mastercut Rotary Cutter
- Product Series Pro M
- Brand Name RotaTrim
- Material Metal
- Height 24"
- Width 15"
- Depth 3.7"
- Application/Usage Paper
- Features Self-sharpening
- Features Transparent Clamp-strip
- Cutting Length 18"
- Limited Warranty 5 Year
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.