The Savage 10x12' Accent Muslin Background Kit (Chroma Green) is the perfect tool for the portrait shooter who needs a completely portable studio or location setup. The one-piece muslin is quite versatile for all kinds of shoots - people, products, commercial, weddings or whatever comes down the road. It's made with a 3" rod pocket for easy hanging. The muslin is also washable. The background stand is Savage's classic Port-A-Stand that has been time-tested to be reliable, durable and portable. It consists of two uprights and a crossbar. The aluminum stand extends to 10.6' high and collapses to a mere 44".
- Easy to hang with its 3" rod pocket
- Kit can be used in studio or location
- One-piece, classically styled muslin; washable
- Port-A-Stand collapses to just 44" and is completely portable; extends to 10' high
- Zippered, nylon case"
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.