The Savage RCB200-KIT 5 x 6' Accent Retro Collapsible Background with stand can easily be used for studio or location shots. This kit comes complete with the background as well as an 8' aluminum stand that makes the background even more viable as a field tool. The touch fastened straps make holding up the backdrop easy.This 5 x 6' matte fabric collapses to only 1/3 of its size and readily stores in its included carrying case. It springs open and is ready for use either horizontally or vertically. The look it produces is reminiscent of vintage, decades old eras that will bring to mind a nostalgic look to enhance the mood of your photo. It can be cleaned with a damp rag.
- Can be used horizontally or vertically
- Collapses to 1/3 of its full size
- Easily set up and taken down
- Easy to transport in its carrying case
- The 8' aluminum stand holds up the background via the touch fasteners that come on the background
- Touch fastened straps
- Vintage pattern resembling designs from many years ago
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.