Savage's Green Economy Backdrop Kit is the perfect setup for small studio space! Our green polyester background is sold individually or sold as an economical kit complete with a lightweight background stand and a complimentary carry bag. Backdrop is sized to 5ft x 9ft and made from a wrinkle-resistant matte material, offering a true chromakey green finish that doesn't fade even under direct lights and high exposures.
- Backdrop Features: Backdrop is made from a wrinkle-resistant material
- Backdrop Features: Easily release wrinkles with a warm iron on the back or steam while hanging
- Backdrop Features: Machine washable with mild detergent, tumble dry on low
- Backdrop Features: Sewn-in rod pocket at top for hanging
- Economy Stand Features: Collapses to 47" high (120 cm)"
- Economy Stand Features: Easy to set up and collapse; no tools needed
- Economy Stand Features: Opens to 10'4" (314 cm) wide and extends to 7'7' (231 cm) high
- Economy Stand Features: Spring clamps for raising and lowering backdrop crossbar
- Perfect setup for small studio space
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.