Sabrent EC-RD25 Drive Enclosure External - Black - 1 x Total Bay - 1 x 2.5" Bay - Serial ATA - USB 3.0 - Aluminum
Connect any 2.5" Serial ATA/SATA notebook hard drive externally to your computer through any available USB port. Transfer data quickly and easily through USB 3.0 at speeds of up to 5Gbps. It is constructed from durable aluminum, to ensure heat dissipation, protecting your drive from overheating. A perfect solution for data transfers or data backup.
- Host Interface USB 3.0
- Drive Interface Serial ATA
- Product Type Drive Enclosure
- Manufacturer Part Number EC-RD25
- Manufacturer Sabrent, Inc
- Product Model EC-RD25
- Product Name 2.5" SATA Hard Drive to USB 3.0 Enclosure
- Brand Name Sabrent
- Number of Total Expansion Bays 1
- Number of 2.5" Bays 1
- Package Contents
- 2.5" SATA Hard Drive to USB 3.0 Enclosure
- USB 3.0 Cable
- Screw Set
- Screw Driver
- Protective Pouch
- User Manual
- Material Aluminum
- Color Black
- Form Factor External
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.