Sabrent EC-UK30 Drive Enclosure External - Black - 1 x Total Bay - 1 x 2.5" Bay - Serial ATA/300 - USB 3.0 - Aluminum
Take advantage of the lightening speed of USB 3.0 to quickly transfer files up to 5 Gbps! Connect any 2.5" SSD / Serial ATA (SATA) or SATA II Hard Drive to your computer through an available USB 3.0 port on your desktop or laptop. It is constructed from durable aluminum, to ensure heat dissipation. Transfer data quickly and easily, anywhere, with this great external hard drive case. This enclosure allows you to connect your SATA HDD to USB 1.1, 2.0. or 3.0.
- Host Interface USB 3.0
- Drive Interface Serial ATA/300
- Product Type Drive Enclosure
- Manufacturer Part Number EC-UK30
- Manufacturer Sabrent, Inc
- Product Model EC-UK30
- Product Name 2.5" SSD & SATA Hard Drive USB 3.0 Enclosure
- Brand Name Sabrent
- Number of Total Expansion Bays 1
- Number of 2.5" Bays 1
- Package Contents
- 2.5" SSD & SATA Hard Drive USB 3.0 Enclosure
- USB 3.0 Cable
- Screw Set
- Screw Driver
- Material Aluminum
- Color Black
- Form Factor External
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.