Take advantage of the lightening speed of USB 3.0 to quickly transfer files up to 5 Gbps! Connect any 50mm mSATA (II or III/6G) SSD to your computer through an available USB 3.0 port on your desktop or laptop. By formatting this case with a drawer function, there is now extra protection for your hard drive. Reverse compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1, this enclosure is a perfect solution for data transfers or data backup!
- Host Interface USB 3.0
- Drive Interface mini-SATA
- Product Type Drive Enclosure
- Manufacturer Part Number EC-UKMS
- Manufacturer Sabrent, Inc
- Product Model EC-UKMS
- Product Name USB 3.0 mSATA SSD Hard Drive Enclosure
- Brand Name Sabrent
- Number of Total Expansion Bays 1
- Package Contents
- USB 3.0 mSATA SSD Hard Drive Enclosure
- 1 X Cable
- Material Aluminum
- Color Black
- Form Factor External
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.