With Basic Foundations, Sanus proves that affordable loudspeaker supports do not have to be devoid of quality, performance and style. Basic Foundations are among the first wood loudspeaker supports to combine furniture grade appearance and up-scale audio performance and blend with any home theater decor or A/V furniture.
The construction begins with energy-absorbing MDF, not particle board. Add to that, features like ABS plastic spikes, a concealed wire path and neoprene speaker isolation pads, and you've got a sound foundation for your speakers. Plus the powder-coated black finish blends seamlessly into most any setting.
- Product Type Speaker Stand
- Manufacturer Part Number BF16b
- Manufacturer Sanus Systems
- Product Model BF16b
- Product Name BF16b Basic Foundations Speaker Stand
- Product Line Foundations
- Brand Name Sanus
- Material Wood
- Color Black
- Height 16"
- Width 11.5"
- Depth 11"
- Total Number of Shelves 2
- Color Class : Black
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.