The Sabrent EC-25AP USB 3.0 Hard Drive Enclosure features the latest technology SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface with transfer rates up to 5Gbps, 10 times faster than USB 2.0. The USB 3.0 Hard Drive Enclosure turns any SATA 2.5" notebook internal hard drives into a SuperSpeed USB 3.0 External Pocket hard drive instantly! Imagine storing and accessing data 10 times faster with the 5Gbps SuperSpeed Performance. It is perfect for ultra speed data backup, video editing, and multiple applications. Also the USB 3.0 Hard Drive Enclosure is designed to be Ultra slim, lightweight, fan-less aluminum casing for heat dissipation and quiet operation.
- Host Interface USB 3.0
- Drive Interface Serial ATA/300
- Product Type Drive Enclosure
- Manufacturer Part Number EC-25AP
- Manufacturer Sabrent, Inc
- Product Name USB 3.0 2.5" SATA Hard Drive Enclosure
- Brand Name Sabrent
- Number of Total Expansion Bays 1
- Number of 2.5" Bays 1
- Package Contents
- USB 3.0 2.5" SATA Hard Drive Enclosure
- USB 3.0 Cable
- Screw Set
- Material Aluminum
- Color Black
- Form Factor External
- Cooling Fan No
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.