The Sabrent Dual Bay Hard Drive Dock enables you to access and transfer data between your computer and two hard drives simultaneously, or between the two hard drives themselves. Moreover, you can also use the Sabrent Dock to clone hard drives offline at maximum speed. Plug and play support for both 2.5" and 3.5" SATA, SATA II, SATA III and SSD HDDs (up to 3TB per bay). USB 3.0 Interface supports super speed data transfer up to 5Gbps (reverse compatible with USB 2.0). Especially ideal for system integrators, administrators and computer technicians.
- Host Interface USB 3.0
- Drive Interface Serial ATA/600
- Product Type Drive Dock
- Manufacturer Part Number EC-HDD2
- Manufacturer Sabrent, Inc
- Product Model EC-HDD2
- Product Name USB 3.0 Dual Bay HDD Docking Station
- Brand Name Sabrent
- Number of Total Expansion Bays 2
- Number of 3.5" Bays 1
- Number of 2.5" Bays 1
- Package Contents
- USB 3.0 Dual Bay HDD Docking Station
- 1 x Power Cable
- 1 x Power Adapter
- 1 x USB 3.0 Cable
- 1 x User Manual
- Form Factor External
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.