Sabrent USB 3.0 to SSD/2.5" SATA Adapter Cable - SATA/USB for Hard Drive, Solid State Drive, Notebook - 1 x Type A Male USB - 1 x SATA Male - Black
USB 3.0 to SSD / 2.5-Inch SATA Hard Drive Adapter [Optimized For SSD]
- Supports Standard Notebook 2.5" SATA and SATA II Hard drives.
- Transfer Rates Up to 5 Gbps when connected to a USB 3.0 port.
- Transfer Rates Up to 480 Mbps when connected to a USB 2.0 port.
- Hot-swappable, plug and play, no drivers needed.
- Backwards-Compatible with USB 2.0 or 1.1
- Product Type Data Transfer Cable
- Manufacturer Part Number EC-SSHD
- Manufacturer Sabrent, Inc
- Product Model EC-SSHD
- Product Name USB 3.0 to SSD/2.5" SATA Adapter Cable
- Brand Name Sabrent
- Package Contents
- USB 3.0 to SSD/2.5" SATA Adapter Cable
- User Manual
- Color Black
- Device Supported Hard Drive
- Device Supported Solid State Drive
- Device Supported Notebook
- Features LED
- Connector on First End 1 x Type A Male USB 3.0 USB
- Connector on Second End 1 x SATA Male SATA II
- Cable Type SATA/USB
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Color Class : Black
Usually delivers in 3 - 10 business days after shipment
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.