Sabrent NT-WR1N IEEE 802.11n Wireless Router - 3G - 2.40 GHz ISM Band - 150 Mbit/s Wireless Speed - USB - Ethernet - Desktop
The Sabrent Portable Wireless Router offers a convenient and effective solution to share your 3G Network, untether a wired Ethernet connection, or connect wirelessly to a 802.11n network.
Enjoy high data transfer speeds at home, at the office, or as you travel. The router's compact makes it a great travel companion, while offering all the features of a larger router and more!
- USB Yes
- PoE (RJ-45) Port No
- Product Type Wireless Router
- Manufacturer Part Number NT-WR1N
- Manufacturer Sabrent, Inc
- Product Model NT-WR1N
- Product Name NT-WR1N Portable Wireless Router
- Package Type Retail
- Brand Name Sabrent
- Ethernet Technology Ethernet
- Weight (Approximate) 1.20 lb
- Form Factor Desktop
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Wireless Transmission Speed 150 Mbit/s
- Broadband Transmission Technology Cellular
- Wireless LAN Standard IEEE 802.11n
- ISM Band Yes
- UNII Band No
- ISM Maximum Frequency 2.40 GHz
- Cellular Data Connectivity Technology EVDO
- Cellular Data Connectivity Technology HSPA
- Cellular Generation 3G
- Cellular Network Supported CDMA2000
- Cellular Network Supported TD-SCDMA
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.