Introducing the most convenient 802.11g wireless adapter. To use it, you can just plug it to any USB port on your notebook or desktop computer, and get instant wireless G access. It is also compatible with the older wireless 802.11b network. The USB2.0 Wireless LAN adapter gives you the flexibility to install the PC or notebook PC in the most convenient location available, without the cost of running network cables. This Wireless USB 2.0 adapter enables 54 Mbps wireless internet access to either your desktop or notebook PC. It simply plugs into the external USB port of your PC. Gain full mobility with your notebook, or place your desktop anywhere in your home, without the need of unsightly Ethernet cables. Its compact, pocket-sized design can be carried anywhere. With the internal intellective antenna, the Adapter can adapt to different operational environments and let the user connect to the Wireless network easily. the Adapter also supports Seamless Roaming and is compatible with other 11b, 11g WLAN equipments.
- Host Interface USB
- Product Type Wi-Fi Adapter
- Manufacturer Part Number USBG802
- Manufacturer Sabrent, Inc
- Product Model USBG802
- Product Name Wireless 802.11g USB2.0 Network 10/100 WLAN adapter
- Brand Name Sabrent
- Package Contents
- Wireless 802.11g USB2.0 Network 10/100 WLAN adapter
- Driver CD
- Wireless Transmission Speed 54 Mbit/s
- ISM Band Yes
- ISM Maximum Frequency 2.48 GHz
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.