Sachtler FSB-6 Carbon Tripod System with FSB-6 Fluid Head, 2-Stage Tripod, Mid-Level Spreader and Pa
The Sachtler 0475 FSB-6 is a carbon fiber tripod system offering stable movements to deliver the best images possible. The FSB-6 system consists of the FSB-6 fluid head, 2-stage carbon fiber tripod, mid-level spreader and case.
- Frictionless leak-proof fluid damping with three levels of drag, for perfect pictures while panning, without jerks and vibrations. Identical across both horizontal and vertical planes, and allows complete disengagement of drag for fast panning
- Operates without any frictions from -40 deg. F to +140 deg. F
- The carbon fiber tripod offers very lightweight and strong support"
- The dynamic counterbalancing system compensates for torques as the camera tilts, preventing the camera from inadvertently tipping, and ensuring that it is positioned securely at any tilt angle
- The FSB-6 head accepts a payload from 0 to 6 kg while using Sachtler's Snap and Go sideload mechanism
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.