Scosche strapSHIELD Carrying Case for iPhone - Blue, Yellow - Shock Resistant, Impact Absorbing Interior, Nick Resistant Interior, Knock Resistant Interior, Scratch Resistant Interior, Impact Resistant - Polycarbonate - Wrist Strap
strapSHIELD provides durable protection for your device. With a shock resistant exterior, this case protects your device from nicks and knocks. strapSHIELD combines texturized rubber with aesthetic appeal. A removable hand/wrist strap provides an enhanced grip so that your device remains safely secured to your hand or wrist. We've got you covered.
- Product Type Carrying Case
- Manufacturer Part Number IP5SBLY
- Manufacturer Scosche Industries
- Product Name strapSHIELD p5 Sport Style Cover with Hand/Wrist Strap for iPhone 5S and 5
- Product Line strapSHIELD
- Brand Name Scosche
- Application/Usage iPhone
- Compatibility Apple - iPhone 5/5S
- Color Blue
- Color Yellow
- Durability Shock Resistant
- Durability Impact Absorbing Interior
- Durability Nick Resistant Interior
- Durability Knock Resistant Interior
- Durability Scratch Resistant Interior
- Durability Impact Resistant
- Exterior Material Polycarbonate
- Carrying Options Wrist Strap
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.