The Sachtler System Ace L TT 75/2 CF Carbon Fiber Tripod with Ace L Fluid Head is a full support system that's designed for shooting video with a compact HD or HDV/MiniDV camcorder, or a DSLR camera. It's appropriate for payloads between 0 and 13.2 lbs, so most popular professional camcorders are well supported, as are accessories such as matte boxes and heavier batteries.Two key features of the Ace L fluid head enable the execution of professional-level cinematic camera moves: balance and drag. The SA drag provides fine adjustment for precise panning and tilting and seven steps of selectable counter-balance allow you to achieve precise balance and stable operation. The glass fiber reinforced composite material makes the new 75mm fluid head especially light. The tilt range of the Ace L is -75 to +90deg.The Ace L head attaches to the three-section Telescopic Tripod TT 75/2 CF via a 75mm bowl attachment for professional stability and leveling. The tripod features single-tube carbon-fiber legs and magnesium die castings, for an excellent balance of light weight, good stability and excellent load capacity. (On its own, the tripod is able to support loads up to 44 lbs.) By extending the two leg stages via the ergonomically designed, easy-to-operate flip locks, the TT 75/2 tripod reaches a maximum height of 67.3"; with the head attached, that rises to a very tall working height of 73.2". Meanwhile, the entire system weighs less than 10 lbs.
- Ace 1 pan bar"
- For use with compact HD and similar-sized camcorders, as well as DSLRs with total payload support up to 13.2 lbs
- Lightweight 3-section carbon fiber legs
- Maximum height of 73.2"
- Provides professional performance via a 7-step counterbalance
- eBooks : Kobo
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.