Introducing the "New-In-Box" SVP FilmScan35 II-2.4-TV out. ~A cheap way to digitize your 35mm films -negative and slides~A innovative standalone film scanner that instantly converts 35mm film negatives and slides into digital images~No computer or application software needed~An easy way to bring back your old memory~ A HOME SCANNER IS THE CONVENIENT WAY TO TURN YOUR OLD NEGATIVES AND SLIDES INTO AN ORGANISED DIGITAL PHOTO LIBRARY. Have you ever thought about how to keep the perfect quality of your old photographs forever? Scanning all the prints too time-consuming and processing the films in a lab too expensive? Then here comes a unique film scanner right for you: SVP FilmScan35-II-2.4-TV out! SVP FilmScan35-II-2.4-TV out is a innovative standalone film scanner that instantly converts 35mm film negatives and slides into digital images without the need for a computer or application software. Now you can preserve all their photo memories by turning the millions of photographs now stored on slides and negatives into digital images to preserve them forever. We have created a very simple-to-use device that works right out of the box and produces a five-megapixel digital image in five seconds at a push of a button. The device features a 5mpix scanning chip (i.e. 2592x1680 pixels, 3600 dpi) producing the images large enough to be printed on a A4 page! Unlike similar devices currently on the market, the SVP FilmScan35-II-2.4-TV out does not require a computer or learning a new software program, and it takes very little space to operate, store or transport. The SVP FilmScan35-II-2.4-TV out is uniquely designed with a built-in 2.4-inch color LCD screen for viewing and editing, and a memory card reader that saves the converted images directly onto SD memory cards. Within seconds, users can view their scanned photos through a digital picture frame or upload to a computer. It's designed to be used right out of the box by simply plugging it into an AC outlet.
- 5 Mega Pixel Stand-alone Film Scanner.
- Auto Exposure/Color Balance Algorism by Powerful Processor.
- Built-in 2.4-inch color LCD screen to view and edit images.
- Cancel: cancel any editing with this image.
- Capture: capture mode.
- Compact and Stylish Design.
- Complete standalone operation--no computer or software required to operate.
- Converts all 35mm color / monochrome negatives and mounted slides to digital at the touch of a button.
- Delete: delete this picture stored in internal/external memory.
- Embedded SD/MMC Card Slot.
- Exit: returns to Slide show.
- Fast conversion--requires only five seconds to convert an image.
- Film Type: define the film type which loaded in cartridge.
- Flip: upside down image.
- Format: format internal/external memory.
- Home: Back to main menu.
- Major features in User interface:
- Materials inside the Box: FilmScan35II-2.4-TV Out, magnetic Negative/Slide Film Cartridge, Roll Film Cartridge, USB Adapter, USB/Video Cable, Clean brush, User Manual.
- Mirror: change image left to right.
- One-touch Button for Scanning.
- Playback: playback mode.
- Rotate -90: continue rotate -90 degrees.
- Rotate+90: continue rotate +90 degrees.
- Save: save the modified image onto internal/external memory.
- Save: saves captured image.
- Saves images directly on SD memory cards.
- Setting mode: TV out switch and format function.
- Supporting Preview, Playback, and Editing Function.
- TV out feature.
- TV out: PAL/NTSC menu.
- USB mode: MSDC (Mass Storage Device Class) mode.
- USB Power from Adapter.
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.