Introducing the "New-In-Box" ScanPro Digital Film Scanner. A cheap way to digitize your 35mm films -negative and slides. An easy way to bring back your old memory. A HOME SCANNER IS THE CONVENIENT WAY TO TURN YOUR OLD NEGATIVES AND SLIDES INTO AN ORGANISED DIGITAL PHOTO LIBRARY. Have you ever thought about how to keep the perfect quality of your old photographs forever? Scanning all the prints too time-consuming and processing the films in a lab too expensive? Then here comes a unique film scanner right for you: ScanPro FilmScanner FS-1000. ScanPro FilmScanner FS-1000 is a small device able to work with both negative and positive classic 35mm film. It's equipped with two adaptors - for strips of 6 frames or 3 slides. Scanner is connected to the PC via USB port and comes with a CD containing drivers and a user application. With it you can easily check about how the final output will look like and adjust some image correction settings (brightness, contrast, saturation, hue etc.). The device features a 5mpix scanning chip (i.e. 2592x1680 pixels, 3600 dpi) producing the images large enough to be printed on a A4 page! Convert your old slides and film negatives into digital images with the innovative technology of the Slide & Film Digital Scanner, letting you easily preserve your memories without relying on costly conversion services. It's easy to use, just place slides & negatives into the 2 trays provided that will align them properly, then the touch of a button scans the image instantly onto your computer. For photo transfers and power it utilizes a USB cable that plugs into a PC and includes software to edit, crop and resize your slides as well as convert your negatives into positives. This device uses a USB cable that plugs into a PC running Windows XP (requires USB 2.0)
- 10 bits per color channel.
- 1800 dpi image enhancement.
- 2.0 USB interface.
- 5MP CMOS sensor provides 10 bits per color channel for data conversion, and uses fixed focus and automatic exposure control and color balance, resulting in clear digital images without the loss of resolution.
- Built-in back light.
- Converts all 35mm color / monochrome negatives and mounted slides to digital at the touch of a button.
- Each negative or slide takes less than a second to scan and download into a digital file to print, copy to CD or store.
- Ideal for safeguarding images from weddings, holidays and treasured family moments.
- Includes software for enhancing image quality.
- Scan color or monochrome film and mounted slides
- Scan Method: Single Pass.
- Scans images and provides super sharp, high resolution images up to 3,600 dpi and uses three white LED's as a back light source.
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.