evolution wireless D1 Vocal-Set with the legendary evolution e845 super-cardioid capsule and mute-switch for live stage use.
evolution wireless D1 is a digital sound transmission system that makes no compromises when it comes down to reliability, sound quality or user-friendliness. ew D1 is the number one for every gig and live event when you need to simply rely on pure brilliance. It can run up to 15 output lines in parallel and independently adjust the sensitivity of every transmission.
- Battery Run Time 6 Hour
- Interfaces/Ports XLR-1/4" - Receiver
- Product Type Wireless Microphone System
- Manufacturer Part Number 505824
- Manufacturer Sennheiser Electronic Corporation
- Product Name Wireless Microphone System
- Brand Name Sennheiser
- Package Contents
- EM-D1 Rackmount Receiver
- SKM-D1 Handheld Transmitter
- MZQ Microphone Clamp
- NT-12 Power Supply
- Transport Case
- User Manual
- Green Compliant Yes
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority WEEE
- Weight (Approximate) 1.82 lb - Receiver
- Diameter 1.7"
- Width 8.3"
- Depth 6.6"
- Signal to Noise Ratio (SNR) ? 105 dB(A) System
- System Operating Frequency 2.40 GHz to 2.48 GHz
- System Frequency Response 20 Hz to 20 Hz
- Transmitter Frequency Response 20 Hz to 20 kHz
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.