Sennheiser EM500-945 G3 Wireless Handheld Microphone System features great technology throughout the microphone. The feedback-resistant, super-cardioid microphone capsule reproduces vocals prominently and with a smooth response. The powerful hand-held transmitter shows all important information on its large graphic display. Its optional rechargeable batteries can be recharged just by placing the handheld in the optional charging station.
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter
- Easy-exchangeable microphone modules from evolution series
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 32 compatible frequencies
- Ethernet port for connecting to the Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) software for control via computer - this delivers a good overview of monitoring and professional data management for multi-channel systems
- HDX commander for crystal-clear sound
- High-quality true diversity reception
- Illuminated graphic display, receiver also shows transmitter settings
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Integrated Equalizer and Soundcheck mode
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver)
- Transmitter feature battery indicatation in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement"
- Wireless synchronization of transmitter parameter from receiver
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.