The e 614 is a supercardioid back-electret condenser microphone, designed for demanding instrument recordings that require extended frequency response, high SPL, fast transient response and compact mic size. While percussion pick-up was the first design priority, the e614 also works exceptionally well on woodwind and string instruments, and is a good choice for flute and sax where it captures the full body of the instrument. The e 614 can handle high SPLs and features a medium sensitivity, which ensures reduced bleed from other instruments on stage. Because of its excellent acoustic properties this mic is also ideal for home recording.
- Product Type Microphone
- Manufacturer Part Number E614
- Manufacturer Sennheiser Electronic Corporation
- Product Model e614
- Product Name e614 Overhead Microphone
- Brand Name Sennheiser
- Microphone Technology Electret Condenser
- Microphone Type Detachable
- Package Contents
- e614 Overhead Microphone
- Pouch and mic clip
- Weight (Approximate) 3.28 oz
- Connectivity Technology Wired
- Minimum Frequency Response 40 Hz
- Maximum Frequency Response 20 kHz
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.