Style meets storage. Sleek, easy backup for your PC, Mac and mobile devices. The Seagate Backup Plus Ultra Slim Portable Drive is among the thinnest and most eye-catching portable hard drives. Style meets storage and easily slips into your backpack along with your other essentials. At 9.6mm thin, capacity is not sacrificed bring your most important files and head out the door. High-speed USB 3.0 and 2.0 connectivity offers plug-and-play functionality on your PC without the need of an external power supply. The drive is formatted for Windows computersinstall the provided NTFS driver for Mac driver on your Mac computer, and you can use the drive interchangeably between Windows and Mac computers without reformatting. 1 Year Warranty Please Note - If purchasing from Marketplace Seller Dell the Terms of Sale at the following URL apply: http://images.rakuten.com/buy_assets/Marketplace/DellConsumerTermsofSale.pdf
- Host Interface USB 3.0
- Product Type Hard Drive
- Manufacturer Part Number STEH1000100
- Manufacturer Seagate Technology
- Product Model STEH1000100
- Product Name Backup Plus Ultra Slim Portable Drive
- Product Line Backup Plus Ultra Slim
- Brand Name Seagate
- Package Contents
- Backup Plus Ultra Slim Portable Drive
- 18-inch (45.72cm) USB 3.0 Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Seagate Dashboard Vackup Software
- 200GB Cloud Storage with OneDrive for 2 years
- NTFS Driver for Mac
- Device Supported Storage System
- Weight (Approximate) 4.80 oz
- Color Platinum
- Drive Type External
- Form Factor Portable
- Height 4.5"
- Width 3"
- Depth 0.4"
- Storage Capacity 1 TB
- Limited Warranty 24 Month
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.