The most-trusted wireless monitoring system gets even better. With upgraded features, this bodypack receiver sets the standard by which all other monitoring systems will be judged. For example, the compact receiver features adaptive diversity for super-reliable reception. The headphone cable is utilized as a second antenna to banish audio dropouts. Operating the EK 300 IEM G3 is also easy due to its intuitive menu navigation and highly-visible backlit graphic display. A switchable Hi Boost and a multi-level limiter complete the package. After the performance, the entire bodypack receiver can simply be placed in an optional charging station to charge the optional rechargeable battery.
- Battery Run Time 6 Hour
- Mini-phone Yes
- XLR Yes
- Product Type Wireless Microphone System Receiver
- Manufacturer Part Number 503652
- Manufacturer Sennheiser Electronic Corporation
- Product Name Wireless Microphone System Receiver
- Brand Name Sennheiser
- Package Contents
- Wireless Microphone System Receiver
- 1 x IE 4 Earphones
- 2 x AA-size Batteries
- 1 x User Manual
- Weight (Approximate) 5.64 oz - Receiver
- Height 3.2"
- Width 2.5"
- Depth 0.9"
- Minimum Operating Frequency 626 MHz
- Maximum Operating Frequency 668 MHz
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.