Fast, flexible and professional: these characteristics make the ew 112-p G3 the perfect fit for every ambitious reporting team seeking both portability and great sound quality. The nearly invisible clip-on omni-directional microphone transmits its signal via a bodypack transmitter with mute function and a portable, battery-powered adaptive-diversity receiver. The receiver and transmitter are lightweight and easy to operate, yet rugged and packed with features.
- Battery Run Time 8 Hour
- XLR Yes
- Product Type Wireless Microphone System
- Manufacturer Part Number EW112PG3-A
- Manufacturer Sennheiser Electronic Corporation
- Product Model ew 112-p G3-A
- Product Name ew 112-p G3-A Wireless Microphone System
- Brand Name Sennheiser
- Package Contents
- EK 100 G3 diversity receiver
- SK 100 G3 bodypack transmitter
- ME 2 clip-on microphone (omni-directional)
- CL 1 jack cable
- CL 100 XLR cable
- 2 x CA camera adapter
- 4 x AA batteries
- Operating instructions
- Weight (Approximate) 5.60 oz - Receiver
- Weight (Approximate) 5.60 oz - Transmitter
- Signal to Noise Ratio (SNR) 110 dB(A)
- Minimum Operating Frequency 516 MHz
- Maximum Operating Frequency 558 MHz
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.