Sennheiser Wireless Microphone System - 566 MHz to 608 MHz Operating Frequency - 80 Hz to 18 kHz Frequency Response
You can depend on a great performance with the ew 135 G3 vocal system. Handheld wireless system featuring the SKM 100 G3 equipped with the famed e835 cardioid dynamic capsule. Includes mic clip and EM100 rack-mountable True Diversity receiver with intuitive scan, and sync functions that ensure trouble-free operation.
- Battery Run Time 8 Hour
- Mini-phone Yes
- BNC Yes
- Product Type Wireless Microphone System
- Manufacturer Part Number 503240
- Manufacturer Sennheiser Electronic Corporation
- Product Name Wireless Microphone System
- Brand Name Sennheiser
- Package Contents
- 1 x EM 100 G3 Rack-mount Receiver
- 1 x SKM 100-835 G3 Handheld Transmitter (dynamic, cardioid)
- 1 x MZQ 1 Microphone Clip
- 1 x NT 2 Power Supply Unit
- 2 x Antennas
- 2 x Stacking Elements
- 2 x AA Batteries
- Operating Instructions
- Weight (Approximate) 5.64 oz - Receiver
- Weight (Approximate) 15.87 oz - Transmitter
- Height 0.9"
- Width 3.2"
- Depth 2.5"
- Signal to Noise Ratio (SNR) 110 dB(A)
- Minimum Frequency Response 80 Hz
- Maximum Frequency Response 18 kHz
- Minimum Operating Frequency 566 MHz
- Maximum Operating Frequency 608 MHz
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.