Pure sound: the super-cardioid capsule captures more of what you want while rejecting off-axis noise. This makes the mic very resistant to feedback as well as a great choice for those working with loud stage volume levels. The included soundcheck mode on the receiver makes it possible to check the RF signal strength and audio levels continuously. The new G3 sync function allows you to wirelessly link the transmitter with the receiver with a simple push of a button. Lastly, the true diversity receiver has a built-in 5 band equalizer which completes this professional sound package.
- XLR Yes
- BNC Yes
- Product Type Wireless Microphone System
- Manufacturer Part Number EW145G3-A
- Manufacturer Sennheiser Electronic Corporation
- Product Model ew 145 G3-A
- Product Name ew 145 G3-A Wireless Microphone System
- Brand Name Sennheiser
- Package Contents
- EM 100 G3 rack-mount receiver
- SKM 100-845 G3 handheld transmitter (dynamic, super-cardioid)
- MZQ 1 microphone clip
- NT 2 power supply unit
- 2 x Antennas
- 2 x Stacking elements
- 2 x AA batteries
- Operating instructions
- Weight (Approximate) 1.98 lb
- Signal to Noise Ratio (SNR) 110 dB(A)
- Minimum Operating Frequency 516 MHz
- Maximum Operating Frequency 558 MHz
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.