Sennheiser HD 26 Pro Headphone - Stereo - Black - Mini-phone - Wired - 100 Ohm - 20 Hz 18 kHz - Over-the-head - Binaural - Circumaural - 4.92 ft Cable
The HD 26 PRO - the perfect headphones for radio and television broadcast productions. Because of its closed design this headphones offer a high passive noise attenuation. The HD 26 PRO provides a very accurate sound reproduction for demanding applications. Soft ear cushions and low weight guarantee outstanding wearing comfort even in long term use.
The HD 26 PRO comes with ActiveGard to protect the hearing from sudden audio peaks more than 105 dB. The ActiveGard function can be activated or deactivated.
The modular concept of the HD 26 PRO makes changing cabel or cushions easy.
- Host Interface Mini-phone
- Product Type Headphone
- Manufacturer Part Number HD 26 PRO
- Manufacturer Sennheiser Electronic Corporation
- Product Model HD 26 Pro
- Product Name HD 26 Pro Headphone
- Brand Name Sennheiser
- Earpiece Design Over-the-head
- Earpiece Type Binaural
- Package Contents
- HD 26 Pro Headphone
- 1 x Cable clip
- 1 x Wide head band cushion
- 1 x Screw-on adapter 1/4" (6,3mm) jack plug
- 1 x Manual
- Color Black
- Form Factor Circumaural
- Cable Length 4.92 ft
- Impedance 100 Ohm
- Sound Mode Stereo
- Connectivity Technology Wired
- Minimum Frequency Response 20 Hz
- Maximum Frequency Response 18 kHz
- Limited Warranty 2 Year
- Color Class : Black
|MPN||HD 26 PRO|
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.