Sennheiser MKE 2-4 Gold-C Microphone - 20 Hz to 20 kHz - Wired - 5.25 ft - 3 dB - Condenser - Clip-on - Gold Plated
The MKE 2-4 Gold-C is a high-quality, sub-miniature clip-on lavalier microphone which is suitable for both speech and instrument miking applications in all areas of live work. It fulfils the most stringent demands on sound quality and is extremely rugged. A special Umbrella Diaphragm and a welded housing protect the MKE 2 Gold against sweat and moisture, making it an ideal choice for theatrical productions. Color: matt black.
- Plating Gold Plated
- Product Type Microphone
- Manufacturer Part Number 004736
- Manufacturer Sennheiser Electronic Corporation
- Product Model MKE 2-4 Gold-C
- Product Name MKE 2-4 Gold-C Clip-On Microphone
- Brand Name Sennheiser
- Microphone Sensitivity 3 dB
- Microphone Technology Condenser
- Microphone Type Clip-on
- Polar Pattern Omni-directional
- Package Contents
- MKE 2-4 Gold-C Clip-On Microphone
- 1 x MZC 2-1 Cap (Short)
- 1 x MZC 2-2 Cap (Long)
- Cable Length 5.25 ft
- Connectivity Technology Wired
- Minimum Frequency Response 20 Hz
- Maximum Frequency Response 20 kHz
- Limited Warranty 2 Year
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.