The MKH 8070 long shotgun microphone is ideal for broadcast and sporting applications requiring natural sound and high directivity to take viewers inside the action. The MKH 8070 captures true and natural sound at great distances with a pronounced lobar pattern and a long interference tube that suppresses off-axis sound without coloration. With its symmetrical RF condenser design, the MKH 8070 performs even under the toughest sonic and environmental conditions. The MKH 8070 is Sennheiser's first long shotgun to interface directly into digital systems with the MZD 8000 digital module.
- A modern-day incarnation of the venerable MKH 816 long shotgun. Highly directional with a pronounced lobar pickup pattern
- Modular design allows addition of a filter (MZF8000) or digital output module (MZD8000)
- Redesigned interference tube suppresses off-axis sounds without coloration, resulting in a pleasing, natural sound
- Symmetrical RF condenser design yields superior immunity to moisture, incredible transient detail with low distortion
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.