The SKP 100 G3 adapts G3 wireless technology to a wired world. Imagine taking a wired microphone and turning it into a wireless simply by plugging in the SKP 100 G3 to it's XLR port. Maybe you would like to send a signal from a mixing console to a Sennheiser evolution G3 receiver across the room? No problem. Featuring G3 upgrades such as wireless transmitter sync and easy-to-navigate menus, the SKP 100 G3 is ready to literally plug in and play.
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- HDX commander for crystal-clear sound
- Illuminated graphic display
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Programmable Mute function
- Sturdy metal housing
- Transmitter features battery indicatation in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface from receiver
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.