Seagate ST500LM000 500 GB 2.5" Internal Hybrid Hard Drive - 8 GB SSD Cache Capacity - SATA - 5400 - 64 MB Buffer
Seagate Laptop and Laptop Thin SSHDs fuse the blazing speed of SSD with the high capacity of a hard drive. With Seagate Adaptive Memory technology, SSHD dramatically improves boot times and application speeds, unleashing your system's performance.
- 500GB, 7mm design for the latest thinnest laptops
- 1TB, 9.5mm design for maximum capacity laptops
- Boots and performs like an SSD
- Up to 5 faster than a traditional 5400-RPM HDD
- Easy laptop upgrade to boost performance and capacity
- Drive Interface SATA
- Drive Interface Standard SATA/600
- Buffer 64 MB
- Spindle Speed (rpm) 5400
- Product Type Hybrid Hard Drive
- Manufacturer Part Number ST500LM000
- Manufacturer Seagate Technology
- Product Model ST500LM000
- Product Name Laptop SSHD
- Brand Name Seagate
- Weight (Approximate) 3.35 oz
- Drive Type Internal
- Height 0.3"
- Width 2.8"
- Depth 4"
- Drive Width 2.5"
- Storage Capacity 500 GB
- SSD Cache Capacity 8 GB
- Limited Warranty 3 Year
|Brand||SEAGATE - NSG SINGLE|
|Manufacturer||SEAGATE - NSG SINGLE|
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.