Performance with NCQ technology plus several other state-of-the-art features
Perfect for laptops and small form factor PCs, the Seagate Laptop HDD delivers the technology, durability, small size and mobility features needed by today's tech enthusiasts. The combination of proven perpendicular recording technology, Native Command Queuing (NCQ), power management and the speed of a SATA 6Gb/s interface delivers the optimum mix of performance and energy efficiency.
Perpendicular recording technology increases performance and reliability by aligning the data bits vertically on the disk, while NCQ dramatically increases performance by efficiently organizing incoming commands.
For the ultimate in mobility, the Laptop HDD leverages laptop power management technologies to improve power consumption and the overall durability of the drive. And to keep noise levels to a minimum, QuietStep ramp load technology delivers ultra-quiet load/unload acoustics.
- Drive Interface SATA
- Drive Interface Standard SATA/600
- Buffer 32 MB
- Spindle Speed (rpm) 5400
- Product Type Hard Drive
- Manufacturer Part Number STBD2000102
- Manufacturer Seagate Technology
- Product Model STBD2000102
- Product Name Laptop Hard Disk Drive Kit
- Package Type Retail
- Brand Name Seagate
- Wireless LAN No
- Weight (Approximate) 3.49 oz
- Drive Type Internal
- Height 0.4"
- Width 2.8"
- Depth 4"
- Drive Width 2.5"
- Storage Capacity 2 TB
- Limited Warranty 2 Year
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.