Small drive, large storage for your digital life on your computer and mobile devices
The Seagate Backup Plus portable drive offers the mobility of a portable with the high capacity of a desktop drive. Under a sleek metal design lies 4TB of storage-twice the capacity of comparable 2.5-inch portable drives. This gives you the space to store your movie, music and photo collections-and bring them with you wherever you go.
High-speed USB 3.0 and 2.0 connectivity offers plug-and-play functionality on your PC without the need of an external power supply. Install the NTFS driver for Mac, and you can use the drive interchangeably between Windows and Mac computers without reformatting.
Via the Seagate Dashboard software, you are provided with tools for local, mobile, cloud and social media backup. Run a one-click backup or schedule an automatic backup plan to protect your files in your Backup Plus portable drive at your convenience. Install the free Seagate Mobile Backup app on an iOS or Android mobile device to back up all of the pictures and videos from the device to your external drive or the cloud.
The Backup Plus portable drive includes 200GB of cloud storage with OneDrive for 2 years for added protection and on-the-go access for your most important files.1 Back up to the cloud using OneDrive or Seagate Dashboard. Additional cloud connectivity is available for Google Drive and Dropbox, as well as social media backup for your Facebook and Flickr accounts.
For your videos and photos, the Lyve app recognizes your Backup Plus drive as a go-to photo and video repository. Free up your phone's memory by off-loading files to your drive, and you can access them anywhere in a single, organized library with the Lyve mobile and desktop apps.
- Host Interface USB 3.0
- Product Type Hard Drive
- Manufacturer Part Number STDR4000100
- Manufacturer Seagate Technology
- Product Model STDR4000100
- Product Name Backup Plus STDR4000100 Hard Drive
- Product Line Backup Plus
- Brand Name Seagate
- Package Contents
- Seagate Backup Plus STDR4000100 Hard Drive
- NTFS Driver for Mac4
- Seagate Dashboard Backup Software
- 18-inch (45.72cm) USB 3.0 Cable
- 200GB Cloud Storage with OneDrive for 2 years (Must Activate by June 30, 2017. May Not be Available in all Countries.)
- Quick Start Guide
- 2-year Limited Warranty
- Weight (Approximate) 8.66 oz
- Color Black
- Drive Type External
- Form Factor Portable
- Height 4.5"
- Width 3.1"
- Depth 0.8"
- Storage Capacity 4 TB
- Limited Warranty 2 Year
- Form Factor : Portable
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.