Sennheiser Wireless Microphone System - 516 MHz to 558 MHz Operating Frequency - 25 Hz to 15 kHz Frequency Response
Hear better, perform better. Sennheiser monitoring systems are trusted by professionals worldwide and now are better than ever. Featuring an adaptive-diversity receiver, the receiver pack uses the headphone cable as a secondary antenna for flawless reception. Ear-canal phones, with various ear-fitting pads for an individual fit, reproduce the signal from the adaptive diversity receiver precisely and faithfully. Pass-through outputs allow easy splitting of the input signal to travel to other devices. Lastly, the entire set can be monitored and remotely controlled with Sennheiser's "Wireless Systems Manager" software due to the built-in Ethernet port on the stereo transmitter.
- Battery Run Time 6 Hour
- XLR Yes
- BNC Yes
- Product Type Wireless Microphone System
- Manufacturer Part Number 503420
- Manufacturer Sennheiser Electronic Corporation
- Product Name Wireless Microphone System
- Brand Name Sennheiser
- Package Contents
- 1 x SR 300 G3 Stereo Transmitter
- 1 x EK 300 G3 Sereo Diversity Receiver
- 1 x IE 4 Earphones
- 1 x GA 3 Rack Mount
- 1 x NT 2 Power Supply Unit
- 1 x Antenna
- 2 x AA size Batteries
- Operating instructions
- Weight (Approximate) 5.64 oz - Receiver
- Weight (Approximate) 2.43 lb - Transmitter
- Height 0.9"
- Width 3.2"
- Depth 2.5"
- Signal to Noise Ratio (SNR) 90 dB(A)
- Minimum Frequency Response 25 Hz
- Maximum Frequency Response 15 kHz
- Minimum Operating Frequency 516 MHz
- Maximum Operating Frequency 558 MHz
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.