The Green and Gold Omni Units are used for special lighting situations.1. The Green for Fluorescent Lighting in conjunction with an FLD or 30M filter on the Camera Lens.2. The Gold for Warming Skin tones and for overall warming in flash filled available light shots.3. They are mounted the same as the regular Omni for your Flash Unit. Fits the following flashes: Achiever 630 Canon 299 Canon 540EZ Canon 550EX Digi-Slave Dlx 3000 ProMaster 5750DX ProMaster 7500DX ProMaster FTD5600 ProMaster FTD5700 ProMaster FTD5750 ProMaster FTD5950 ProMaster FTD6500M ProMaster FTD7000M Quantaray QTB7500A Quantaray QTB9500A Sakar 77TFZ Starblitz 3800DFH Sunpak PZ5000AF Vivitar 5200 Vivitar 600N
- Product Type Diffuser
- Manufacturer Part Number OC-EZGL
- Manufacturer Sto-Fen
- Product Model OC-EZGL
- Product Name Gold Omni-Bounce OC-EZGL
- Product Line Omni-Bounce
- Brand Name Sto-Fen
- Achiever 630
- Sakar 77TFZ
- Starblitz 3800DFH
- Sunpak PZ5000AF
- Digi-Slave Dlx 3000
- Color Gold
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.