With its wide angle view from 102.4 degrees it can produce striking images with exaggerated perspective. The maximum aperture of F3.5 is ideal for indoor shooting and it enables photographers to emphasize the subject.
- Product Type Lens
- Manufacturer Part Number 202205
- Manufacturer Sigma Corporation
- Product Name 10-20mm F3.5 EX DC HSM Super Wide Angle Zoom Lens
- Brand Name Sigma
- Application/Usage Camera
Sony Alpha & Maxxum Digital SLR Cameras
- Weight (Approximate) 1.15 lb
- Diameter 3.4"
- Depth 3.5"
- Lens Type Super Wide Angle Zoom
- Magnification 0.15x
- Filter Attachment Diameter 82 mm
- Maximum Focal Length 20 mm
- Minimum Focal Length 10 mm
- Lens Mount Type Sony Alpha
- Maximum Aperture Wide 3.5
|Brand||Sigma Corporation Of America|
|Manufacturer||Sigma Corporation Of America|
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.