Sigma 105mm f/2.8 EX DG OS HSM Macro Lens for Nikon DSLR Cameras Kit. with Tiffen 62mm Photo Essentials Filter Kit, Lens Cap Leash, Professional Lens Cleaning Kit
The Sigma 105mm f/2.8 EX DG OS HSM Macro Lens for Nikon DSLR Cameras offers advanced performance of close-up photography. The OS (Optical Stabilizer) system enables handheld close-up photography. A Special Low Dispersion (SLD) lens and one high refractive index SLD lens provide excellent correction for all types of aberration and distortion. A floating focusing system moves two different lens groups in the optical path to different positions. This system compensates for astigmatic aberration and spherical aberration and provides extremely high optical performance from infinity to 1:1 Macro.The Super Multi-Layer Coating reduces flare and ghosting, providing high contrast images. It is also possible to use this lens with Sigma's APO TELE CONVERTERS. The HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) ensures quiet and high speed autofocus as well as full-time manual focus capability. This lens features a splash proof design for use in harsh conditions and a rounded 9 blade diaphragm creating an attractive blur to the out of focus areas of the image.
- A hood adapter, lens hood, front & rear lens caps are included with the lens"
- Designed for use with full frame digital SLR cameras. May also be used with smaller APS-c size sensors with a corresponding effective increase in focal length to about 150mm with most cameras
- Extremely compact measuring only 5.1 inches long
- Focuses down to 1:1 magnification ratio at its closest working distance of 12.3 inches
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.