Sigma - 12 mm to 24 mm - f/4.5 - 5.6 - Wide Angle Zoom Lens for Canon EF/EF-S - 0.16x Magnification - 2x Optical Zoom - HSM - 3.3"Diameter
Sigma's new 12-24mm F4.5-5.6 II DG HSM is an update to the 12-24mm F4.5-5.6 EX DG ASP HSM, which has been a photographer favorite since it was first introduced in 2002. Revisions to the lens include the inclusion of one Special Low Dispersion (SLD) glass element and four of the company's new "F" Low Dispersion FLD glass elements to compensate for color aberration and provide high imagequality. FLD glass is the highest level, low dispersion glass available with extremely high light transmission and performance equal to fluorite glass. The new 12-24mm contains three glass mold elements and one hybrid aspherical lens for advanced performance and compact and lightweight construction. It also features Super Multi-Layer Coating to reduce flare and ghosting, and a Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM) to ensure quiet and high-speed autofocus, while allowing full-time manual focus override. Its minimum focusing distance is 11 inches throughout the entire zoom range; its maximum magnification ratio is 1:6.4.
- Product Type Lens
- Manufacturer Part Number 204-101
- Manufacturer Sigma Corporation
- Product Name Lens
- Brand Name Sigma
- Application/Usage Camera
Canon Digital SLR Cameras
- Weight (Approximate) 1.48 lb
- Diameter 3.3"
- Height 4.7"
- Lens Type Wide Angle Zoom
- Magnification 0.16x
- Optical Zoom 2x
- Maximum Focal Length 24 mm
- Minimum Focal Length 12 mm
- Autofocus Yes
- Lens Mount Type Canon EF/EF-S
- Maximum Aperture Wide 4.5
- Maximum Aperture Tele 5.6
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.