The dedicated 1.4x APO Tele-converter features a high performance 5 element-3 group optical design and it is optimized for use with long telephoto and tele-zoom lenses. The high performance optical characteristics of these tele-converters maintain the optical performance of the compatible lenses with which they can be used. Using 10-pin electrical interfaces there is no loss of auto focusing speed when these tele-converters are used with compatible H.S.M. type lenses for Canon Sigma and now current Nikon AF cameras -except N60-F60 models. They are ideally suited for use with the 70-200mm F2.8 APO EX HSM zoom lens providing normal exposure and auto focus function while maintaining its high optical performance.
- Product Type Lens
- Manufacturer Part Number 824-306
- Manufacturer Sigma Corporation
- Product Name APO Teleconverter Lens
- Brand Name Sigma
- Application/Usage Camera
- Compatibility Nikon SLR Cameras
- Lens Type Telephoto
- Magnification 1.40x
- Lens Mount Type Nikon AF
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
|Brand||Sigma Corporation Of America|
|Manufacturer||Sigma Corporation Of America|
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.