Sigma Macro 150mm F2.8 EX DG HSM (106-110) boasts Optical Stabilization (OS) which is critical to equipment sporting this focal range and is now splash-proof. Offering the latest optical design technology this lens remains a large aperture medium macro lens ideal for shooting the smaller things in our world that exists virtually unseen.A macro lens is one which will focus on a subject close enough to render it "life-size" on the image plane in your camera. It also has a "flat" field" front lens element so that it can shoot images of flat objects such as artwork or postage stamps and be tack sharp all the way across the image. With HSM (Hyper-Sonic Motor) a quiet & high-speed auto focus is ensured. It provides extremely high optical performance from infinity to 1:1 Macro.Three SLD (Special Low Dispersion) glass elements provide optimum color correction and sharpness throughout the entire range and Super Multi-layer coating reduces flare and ghosting. It has superior peripheral brightness and provides sharp and high contrast images even at maximum apertures. The OS offers the use of shutter speeds approximately 4 stops slower than would otherwise be possible. It is also compatible with Sigma APO Tele Converters. Ideally suited for taking pictures of insects or other small creatures, but it is also the perfect focal length for facial portraits rendering the best perspective of the human face. This greater distance also allows the photographer more flexibility in lighting the subject with natural light reflectors.
- A lens hood, tripod socket TS-21, front & rear lens caps and carrying case are included with the lens
- Designed for use with full frame digital SLR cameras. May also be used with smaller APS-c size sensors with a corresponding effective increase in focal length to about 225mm with most cameras
- Focuses down to 1:1 magnification ratio at its closest working distance of 15 inches
- HSM (Hyper-Sonic Motor) ensures a quiet & high-speed auto focus
- Offers Sigma's OS System (Optical Stabilization) allowing handheld photography even in low-light situation
- Splash-proof feature protects the lens from the effects of harsh weather conditions
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.