This digitally optimized diagonal fisheye lens is equipped with a new multi-layer coating technology that reduces both flare and ghosting. By taking advantage of both the distortion aberration, specific to fisheye lenses and the minimum shooting distance of 15 cm (5.9 inches), the photographer can shoot creative images. This digitally optimized diagonal fisheye lens is equipped with a new multi-layer coating technology that reduces both flare and ghosting. This also ensures an accurate color balance and high definition results.
- Product Type Lens
- Manufacturer Part Number 476109
- Manufacturer Sigma Corporation
- Product Name 15mm F2.8 EX DG Diagonal Fisheye Lens
- Brand Name Sigma
- Application/Usage Camera
Pentax AF Cameras
- Weight (Approximate) 13.05 oz
- Depth 2.6"
- Lens Type Fisheye
- Magnification 0.26x
- Fixed Focal Length 15 mm
- Maximum Aperture Fixed 2.8
|Brand||Sigma Corporation Of America|
|Manufacturer||Sigma Corporation Of America|
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.