Sigma 583205 - 17 mm to 50 mm - f/2.8 Lens for Sony Alpha - 77 mm Attachment - 0.20x Magnification - 2.9x Optical Zoom - 3.3"Diameter
Sigma's new 17-50mm F2.8 EX DC OS HSM large-aperture standard zoom lens covers a focal length from 17mm wide angle and offers a large aperture of F2.8 throughout the entire zoom range, making it ideal for many types of photography especially portraiture and landscapes. The OS, Sigma's anti shake feature offers the use of shutter speeds approximately 4 stops slower than would otherwise be possible. The OS feature allows Sony and Pentax users the option of viewing a stabilized image in the viewfinder, a feature offered only by Sigma.
- Product Type Lens
- Manufacturer Part Number 583205
- Manufacturer Sigma Corporation
- Product Model 583205
- Product Name 17-50mm F2.8 EX DC OS HSM Zoom Lens
- Brand Name Sigma
- Application/Usage Camera
- Maxxum Digital SLR Cameras
- Sony Alpha Digital SLR Cameras
- Weight (Approximate) 1.25 lb
- Diameter 3.3"
- Depth 3.6"
- Lens Type Zoom
- Magnification 0.20x
- Optical Zoom 2.9x
- Filter Attachment Diameter 77 mm
- Maximum Focal Length 50 mm
- Minimum Focal Length 17 mm
- Lens Mount Type Sony Alpha
- Maximum Aperture Wide 2.8
|Brand||Sigma Corporation Of America|
|Manufacturer||Sigma Corporation Of America|
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.