Sigma 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 DC Macro OS HSM Lens for Sigma Cameras - Bundle With 62MM Filter Kit, Clean
The Sigma 18-200mm lens was designed for APS-C sensors and features a new matte black finish, thermally stable composite material in its construction and smaller and lighter design then previous models. With exceptional performance, this 18-200mm camera lens does not sacrifice image quality for versatility. Having the ability to shoot from wide angle to telephoto is highly useful particularly for travel photography, landscape photography, street photography, portrait photography and nature photography. An improved minimum focusing distance of 14.7 inches paired with the use of Special Low Dispersion glass, the 18-200mm excels at bringing out great detail in close-up photography as well. A Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM) ensures quiet, accurate and fast autofocus and an optical Stabilizer (OS) helps compensate for camera shake. Make this lens your all-in-one lens to handle any shooting scenario.
- A New Standard up to 200mm
- Great for Close Up Photography
- Now Lighter and Smaller
- Optical Stabilizer
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.