Sigma 18-300mm F3.5-6.3 DC Macro OS HSM Lens for Nikon DSLR Cameras - Bundle With 72mm Filter Kit, L
The Sigma 18-300mm 3.5-6.3 DC HSM OS Macro is another impressive addition to the Sigma Global Vision Contemporary line. With a 16.6x zoom ratio covering focal lengths from wide to telephoto, this lens also offers a 1:3 macro ratio. The Sigma 18-300mm Contemporary was designed for APS-C cameras where it equates to a 27-450mm lens and incorporates state-of-the-art Sigma technology. An enhanced optical stabilizer (OS) compensates for camera shake, while an optimized hyper sonic motor (HSM) ensures quiet and fast autofocus. Four FLD (performance equal to fluorite) paired with 1 SLD glass elements capture incredible sharp and contrasted images, all the way through the focal length. Utilizing top quality glass, the Sigma 18-300mm Contemporary controls aberration, even at the telephoto end to produce high quality images. Working with the USB dock, this lens allows for firmware updates when available and adjustment of focus parameters.
- Customization and flexible adjustment with Sigma USB Dock
- Renewed OS (Optical Stabilization) for better compensation
- Super compact high-ratio zoom lens
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.